Bike maintenance — Randwick
When: May 20, 2017
Sat 27 May — 1:30-4:30pm
Thinking about riding to work, shops or for pleasure? Keep your bike running smooth and learn some handy bike maintenance skills. Bring it along to work on during the workshop.
This workshop will help you become familiar with your bike and your tools. Also learn some essential maintenance techniques and minor adjustments to keep your bike in good working order.
- best way of keeping your bike clean
- checking for bike road worthiness
- how to put your chain back on
- correct fit and adjustments of the bike
- how to deal with a flat tyre
- introduction to cable adjustment
- adjusting breaks
- servicing such as cable maintenance and pad adjustments or replacements.
We do have some tools available to use during the workshop, feel free to bring your own.
WHEN: Saturday 27 May 2017, 1:30pm to 4.30pm
WHERE: Randwick Community Centre, 27 Munda Street Randwick
BOOKINGS ESSENTIAL: To make a booking for you or some friends, contact City East Community College and they'll take care of it for you… http://www.cityeastcc.com.au/course/bike