Does anyone know how i can get (free or subsidised) access to a thermal image camera?

I'd like to check my house for thermal loss/leaks this winter and deal with the low hanging fruit (heat loss!) before investing in more heating systems. I know i can rent them for $300 for a few weeks but only need one for a few days. The FLIR i7 seems like a good unit to do the job but so far i can't source one cheaply.

Asked by David Gravina

Green Beret

1 answer

  • We offer a one week rental for a significantly reduced rate if you can pick-up and drop-off to our office in St Leonards, NSW. Contact us for details. For regular rates see our website:

    Answered by Ryan Rating: 0

Write an answer